We held our monthly seminar on Sunday 01 Oct 2017 in which we discussed the open question: Are we still Syrians?
The open-platform discussion took place in our multi-facility room. No speakers were present and the floor was open to everyone to express their opinions.
Questions asked included:
- What do I mean when I say I am Syrian?
- Do we always remind our children that they are Syrian?
- What is the common ground shared by all Syrians?
- Are all Syrians 'Syrian'?
- Are you going back to Syria one day? or is this something you are not thinking about?
These important questions were discussed by participants in a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.