Rethink Rebuild Society, in collaboration with In Place of War had an inspiring evening of thinking about art and creativity in revolution and war.
The event involved short talks from prominent Manchester-based artists from different art disciplines, presenting their personal perspectives on the subject including:
1. Ruth Daniel (In Place of War), cultural producer, activist and social entrepreneur
2. Tagné Tebu, multi-instrumentalist musician from Cameroon
3. Ben Power, theatre maker and lecturer in performance
4. Musa Chowdhury, documentary photographer
5. Ayham Ahmad, pianist from Yarmok camp in Damascus and lives in Germany (through Skype)
Attendees had the opportunity to contribute to and enrich the discussion in a most thought provoking evening.